Through the near net shaping achievable through the centrifugal process, JCT has been able to provide customers true value engineering by producing parts of equal or better quality, at a lower cost than the alternative process.
JCT regularly manufactures metal components both in cast and wrought alloys, and meets and exceeds all physical properties typically found with forgings and forged metals.
- Save time and money. Save 10-40% in total cost over forgings and difficult metal fabrications.
- JCT provides single source responsibility – no further machining required.
- Delivery times are typically 1/3 less than forging or fabrication.
- JCT will deliver on high-risk and difficult projects that are near net shape and require high tolerance levels. We have a full staff of engineers ready to consult with you.
- We stand behind our work 100%. Outstanding customer service and quick project turnarounds. Family owned for four generations.
Submit a REQUEST FOR QUOTE and see how JCT can help you!
Access the comprehensive JCT Alloy Guide